Group Tours Further Afield
For tour groups we can customize longer WWII themed tours such as:
- The “Band of Brothers” route through Normandy (D-Day Landings) and Belgium (Battle of the Bulge),
- Educational Third Reich history tours of sites in Nuremberg, Berlin Munich and Dachau.
- World War I:100th Anniversary Tours focused on US involvements and sacrifices in “The Great War” (Northern France, Belgium, Eastern France, Meaux & Bois Belleau).
- Timeless military defenses in France and Germany: forts, fortresses, bunkers and tunnels, including the impressive Maginot Line compounds. This tour can also include extensive military defense museums.
- “Monuments Men” Tour including places where Hitler’s regime stored or hid artwork and other treasures during WWII. These include mines and a famous castle.
- Poland: from the “Wolf’s Lair” to the Auschwitz camps there is much to see and experience in Poland in addition to WWII history.
Entering the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site